April had its moments of madness. More so than any other month. Yet. Pardon the lack of an update. Life is busy, distractive and even fun. All at the same time. Nevertheless here we go:
1. Lolcat exhibitions are awesome. Even more so when followed up by a few beers at the local watering hole, Ambience. Pity that the girls weren’t too keen about stepping into Croma. Fun times.
2. Tavern is an interesting place with interesting people and we live in interesting times. Yeah.
3. Sundance is an even more interesting place provided you have the right people. Namely Raddy and Chetan.
4. Woodside Inn isn’t so interesting. Mainly because their pesto is sweet.
5. Fake IPL Player’s blog was awesome. It’s a good thing he didn’t reveal himself. i’m waiting for the book to come out with the truth. Or the full length motion picture.
6. Exes are exes for a reason.
7. Voting is overrated the only reason people have to do so is because it allows them to show their middle finger on TV and not be censored for it.
8. Conference calls come in two varieties. One described here. And another which is akin to going to a party that’s got the makings of something great what with the dim lighting, loads of alcohol and hot women. Until you start chatting one of them up, things start getting hot and heavy and then you realize she has a mustache. Conference calls. The bane of humanity. At least for this month.
10. Garden State and Akira are great movies. Until you decide to watch them back to back. And then it all goes to heck because you’re muddled with visions that cross two people kissing with mass amputations, tumours and implosions.
11. Train rides are unboring when they include you being privy to a conversation revolving around break ups, fetishes, vengeance and drama.
15. New Year’s Eve-ish thoughts. Yes Chetan, i missed out Lonvala. My bad totally. Very rare are nights made so epic with just half a litre of whisky and enough conversation to light up the entire continent of Africa. Believe.
17. ”In the real world things are very different. You just need to look around you. Nobody wants to die that way. People die of disease and accident. Death comes suddenly and there is no notion of good or bad. It leaves, not a dramatic feeling but great emptiness. When you lose someone you loved very much you feel this big empty space and think, ‘If I had known this was coming I would have done things differently.”
18. No that post wasn’t for you, you or you.
Now Listening To: The Killers – Exitlude