Located between the ears of a nondescript geek by the name of Rishi, Parallel Universe is a breathtaking nano-polis known for its absence of consideration, lack of ethics and all round sarcasm.
The current trends in this bustling microcosm include:
1. The Foo Fighters – who, according to the Ministry of Super Sweet Music, have an awesome album in Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. The Ministry would like to thank the enigmatic diplomat from Echelon V for bestowing (read: msn spamming) the suggestion of downloading it.
2. BioShock – which, according to the supreme gaming dictator, h3lios, is definitely shoe-in for at least one Game of the Year Award. After finishing it off on Sunday, he was left stunned. And still is.
Though the only minor gripe is that the gameplay was a little too linear.
3. The Bourne Ultimatum – which for now, displaces James Bond. That is all, for the Central Intelligence Agency of the Parallel Universe feels that any more opinions on this subject may earn the wrath of Daniel Craig fanboys.
4. Loving the job – to the point where cranial crust holding the Parallel Universe totters on the brink of destruction. Or so claims the Department of Sarcasm, who had control of this paragraph. At least for the first three words.
5. Random opinions – we won the Twenty20 match because of one hilariously executed shot. Grandparents need to grow up. Some people deserve better than what they get. Others need to be trampled over by a herd of desperate townie/burbie girl/it/ cross dressing male shoppers during a massive sale at their respective outlets. Janak Shah resembles Dave Grohl.
That is all for now. So until the next episode…
This”i-don’t-know-why-i’m-not-asleep-yet-got-work-early” signing off.
Good night and good luck.
Now Listening To: Foo Fighters – But Honestly