She needed a phone she said. After severely hammering the keypad of her K530i to the point where if it could have a voice, it would shout “RAPE!”. And in all her idiocy she turned to me.
Yes, you read right. From the 20th of March to the 27th of March ’007…
1. Prelim exams are just an excuse to pretend to study.
2. Guys are the real life equivalent of the MSN emoticon you would see if you type (@). Especially at farewells of the intoxicating, emotional sort.
3. A smile is all it takes to disarm and perhaps anger certain folk. More power to them. Not.
4. Cell phones falling from my 2nd floor balcony would have screwed up screens. First hand experience has taught me this.
5. The PSP is probably the most underrated console (portable or otherwise) ever.
6. Sleep after a solid night’s boozing is heaven-like. And then some.
7. Remembering nightmares in vivid, high-definition clarity is scary. Considering that dreams are barely remembered, and if they are, they seem like radio ads (with grainy sound) in comparison to the aforementioned nightmares.
8. Being a jaded Indian Cricket Fan, losing to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh doesn’t hurt as much as seeing your “early to bed and earlier to rise ” 78 year old grandfather staying awake till the very last ball (till around 2:30 AM) only to see his team crash and burn.
9. The end of BMM doesn’t hurt too much. Or at least not enough to illicit tears. Perhaps the uber defense system awaits Goa? Only time will tell.
10. Samsung Bordeaux LCDs rock the house in several different ways. Can’t wait to try an x360 or PS3 on it.
11. Not watching Little Miss Sunshine would be doing a great disservice to dysfunctional families everywhere. Heck, everyone has one lying around somewhere. Psychopaths probably have a few in their closet. Or something.
12. Not watching Tenacious D : The Pick of Destiny would be doing a great disservice to well…..no one. It’s just one of those movies you like or hate. Thankfully for this blogger it was the former.
13. Getting a new passport is fun. Even more so when you realize that no sign of an ECNR stamp means that you don’t need to visit sleazy immigration offices whenever you travel abroad.
Though its funny that your spoilt Cathedral bred sibling’s passport bears a stamp stating that she has to make a change in her itenary to include such trips.
14. The song listed at the end of this post, makes a lot of sense (thanks to Plo).
Now Listening To: Pentagram – Voice