Under the facade of tagging me, Tanmay wants to know my deepest, darkest secrets which for some odd reason, ties in with his plans for world domination.
Since i don’t mind having crass, vulgar humor as the new ligua franca and Rs. 5 bills magically disappearing for being too green, i’ve decided to be a part of his million person cabal of infamy. Yes million, because the Tanmay are everywhere. Without further lameness or verbal diarrhea here we go:
- i have a decent tolerance level towards whiners, idiots and jerks. Some of whom i actually befriend. And regret doing so.
- While SMS-ing people i don’t use the dictionary because i’ve felt it’s a diabolical piece of crap that i could do without. Oh and i hate SMS short forms and lingo. Of all forms of it lk dis u c.
- My favorite drink is a mocha cold coffee spiked with kahlua. i am a caffeine whore.
- For some reason unbeknownst, i hold a predisposed bias against video games based on TV series which lead me to being sufficiently thrilled about Lost: Via Domo’s critical failings.
- When traveling by road i have a tendency to add up numbers from each number plate. Accountacy blood or neurosis, you decide.
- The final oddity, i have songs burnt into my brain. At the moment it’s Incubus’s Follow (Movement of the 1st Odyssey) from the Halo 2 .”FAALOOOOWWW FALLLOOOWWW YEAAAH AAAAHH YEAAAHHH! OOOOOOH!” *enter epic guitar work*.
So there you have it 6 random factoids of yours truly. To spread the work of the Tanmay i tag Akshata, An0, Raddy, Rohan, Sam and Sharon. And with that i release you souls from this boring post.
Now Listening To: Read point number 6