1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Got so piss drunk that I needed medical attention. Had surgery. Started absolute chaos by coming up with India’s first used game business model. Not in that order.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year was 1440×900 maxed out. Worked just fine. This year is 1920×1080. You tell me?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No! Achievement unlocked.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 24th 2010. Stopped working in Hell.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
India’s first used game business model. Writing for some awesome publications. Launching Mass Effect 2 on a shoe-string budget.
7. What was your biggest failure?
I EAT FAILURE FOR BREAKFAST!
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
9. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Julian Assange, ’nuff said.
10. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
There are a few. But they all belong to my past life. So yeah. They don’t count.
11. Where did most of your money go?
Games. Food. Booze. Credit card bills.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Mass Effect 2.
13. What songs will always remind you of 2010?
Poets of the Fall – Children of the Elder God
Deadmau5 – Ghosts N Stuff feat. Rob Swire
Roy Orbison – Sandman
Shooter Jennings – When the Radio Goes Dead
Mark Ronson and the Business Intl – Bang Bang Bang
14. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Extremely content in right now versus depressed as fuck last year.
15. What do you wish you’d done more of?
16. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Expecting people to do what’s decent.
17. How will you be spending Christmas?
2011? No idea. Yet.
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
19.How many one night stands?
20. What was your favourite TV programmes?
Entourage, The Big Bang Theory, Futurama, Archer.
21. What was the best book you read?
Free by Chris Anderson.
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
23. What did you want and get?
24. What did you want and not get?
A friend. Instead I got dissed on MTV.
25. What was your favourite film that you saw this year?
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Took the day off. Chilled out at home. 25 years old.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
28. What kept you sane?
Alcohol. Lots of it.
29. Who was the worst new person you met?
I have exceptional judgment. Usually.
30. Who was the best new person you met?
Too many. Anand Ramachandran, Quickdraw, Jayesh, Lazy Govt. Lout., Aristarkhos.
31. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Don’t feed the troll.
32. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Foo Fighters – The Pretender
Send in your skeletonsSing as their bones come marching in…again
They need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are at the ready
Are you ready?
I’m finished making sense
Done pleading ignoranceThat whole…defense